Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ten Months.

This post is very late, but I've got a busy little boy on my hands!! 


I cannot believe that Asa is in the double digits. 
Asa is ALL boy. He makes "vroom" sounds for anything with wheels. And rolls it back and forth on whatever... the floor, table, me... 
This little boy is always on the go. He loves loves loves the outdoors. He also likes to put anything he finds in his mouth. Makes my job full time. {Is this why moms do pacifiers?!?} 
He is also a very proficient waver, now. Even though it looks like he's knocking or  roping. And sometimes it's used as a clap. 
We dance. 
We shake our head no.  
We like to laugh with mommy and daddy. 

He has stolen our hearts... more and more each day!! 




1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie!!! I can't believe he's almost a year old!

    ReplyDelete