Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finishing Up Thankful November!!

I believe I left off at Day 27.

Day 28!
I am thankful for family and spending time with them... and great food.
We made our way to my parents Wednesday night and then got up and started making preparations for dinner! Bobby and Tyler (BIL) got up before the sun and went duck hunting! The rest of us cuddled by the fire, made homemade hot chocolate and then got busy with all the fixin's! I love all the yummy Thanksgiving food!

Day 29.
I am thankful to be the aunt to the sweetest girl on the planet!
Miss Gracen Kate is the most adorable thing ever!! I could spend everyday with her! My sister had to work Friday morning, so I got to keep Miss G while she went to work! We had the best time feeding and playing outside! If you want this girl to be your friend, just say "outside"! She'll be right there!!



Day 30.
I am thankful for in-laws.
We left my parents Friday night and headed to where Bobby grew up! It was good getting to see that side of the family and catch up with them! We also got to drive around in ole Rosalea, Bobby's old Willys Jeep!

P.S. This was not taken over Thanksgiving! We actually wore our jackets this year!!


Hope everyone else had a wonderful thanksgiving!
Here's to celebrating our Savior's birth! Got to do some decorating!!!

Merry Christmas!!
Mandie and Lil' Mac

1 comment:

  1. Gracen is super darling. It was fun keeping up with your gratitude last month Mandie :)
    Glad you had a great holiday and I hope you continue to feel well.

    ReplyDelete