Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 24.

Eek. Time is sure flying by. I'm sure most brand new mothers are way more on top of things than I am, but we are having to success with the nursery. I'm mainly waiting for my crib to be built. We gathered all the cedar we needed a couple weekends ago, and now it is sitting out there just waiting for someone to come build it! It is hard when life gets in the way. Hopefully this weekend we will have nice weather and Bobby and I can start tackling that large project!

I have got a lot of the decor for the room done or in the works. All the clothes from the garage sale are washed and in his dresser/changing table, closet cleaned out and diapers are piling up. Now all I need is a bed and I will be much more comfortable.

I have the changing table in the room now. It has some socks, clothes, diapers and a changing pad! It is good to have at least a little done!

These are just pics off my phone, so they are blurry, but you get the idea. There is Bobby's granddad's old long bow in the corner. It will eventually hang on the wall, hopefully with a quiver full of old arrows!

Another thing I have been working on lately is blankets for little Asa. I will take pics soon and post!

My mantel for Valentines! I don't do much decor, this is about it, but I think it's cute! Simple is what I'm liking these days!


Now to the bump up date!

How far along? 24 Weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: too much. I need to stay off the carbs. Darn sourdough bread.
Maternity clothes? Bought me some pants yesterday!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Best moment this week: Hearing him move in my tummy!

Miss Anything? Fitting into my clothes!
Movement: Kicking more pronounced! He moves all the time!
Food cravings: Chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No. 

Gender: Boy!!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having the nursery done!



Not much has changed on this update, but I think this will be fun to look back on someday {like when I'm preggo with baby #2!}.

Lots and lots of projects are in my head. Hopefully that doesn't overwhelm me and I can just get one thing done at a time. Lord grant me patience!

Have a great week!

Mandie

1 comment:

  1. You're looking so cute Mandie!
    I can't wait to see all your projects posted! You have such fun ideas :)

    ReplyDelete