Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 40.

This is the week that I have been waiting for for 9 months. It is kinda weird to see that it is May 18th on the calendar. I've probably said that date 1000 times in the past 9 months. And it came and went. Even though I am so ready to meet my little boy, I know that it was God's timing that got him in here and it will be God's timing getting him out! His timing is perfect isn't it! That always seems apparent after the fact. It is sometimes hard to have faith during when you don't know really what to expect or when to expect it, but after the fact I always look back and say, "God, you sure know what you're doing!" I know God has the perfect birthday in mind for Asa!


We are at 40 weeks as of yesterday and just still waiting on him. My doctor and I agree that we will let him cook as long as he needs.... up to 42 weeks. I sure hope that he doesn't need to cook that much longer, but we both don't want to induce until it's necessary. I'm very pleased with my doctor and that what she is not pushing me to induce!

Here's to 9 months prego!!

Have a good Monday!

Mandie!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're a good, patient woman :)
    I eagerly look forward to the post that announces this little guy's arrival!

    ReplyDelete