Saturday, August 2, 2014

Etsy Projects.

My sister and I are looking into things we want to make to add to our etsy shop. We want to keep with the theme of baby stuff.. And since our lives are full of babies, it makes perfect sense and is something we get to use as well. 

Speaking of getting to use myself, I've started making crib sheets and changing pad covers. To do a little practice.. Or trial and error, if you will... I decided to make some for myself. I am thrilled with how they turned out and can wait to make some custom ones in the future. 

The crib sheet. 




And the changing pad cover! 



I just love this fabric. It is perfect for my little man's room! 

Check our shop out!!
texascottontales.etsy.com

Happy shopping!! 

2 comments:

  1. love that fabric! They look great! For some reason, sewing with elastic has always intimidated me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that fabric!! Great job honey. Praying for success on your etsy shop!!

    Love ya,

    MOM

    ReplyDelete