Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Cleaning!

We had a wonderful weekend out here in the cotton patch!

Got to see our brand new babies. So cute!


Well, the further-est one back is the new one. The other is several weeks old.

Sunday, Bobby went back to bed after watching the news (I think he needed the rest), so we didn't make it to church. We instead started our spring cleaning!
We hauled 2 pickup loads of junk to the dump! Junior keep running around, freaking out like, "You guys are throwing all my treasures away!" he obviously spends too much time with his granddad.... who is a hoarder!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Bobby and I have spent 2 different weekends cleaning out his old room at home. His mother wanted me to make it look more "grown-up", so first step... throw away a bunch! I finally got some stuff done when his mother wasn't there watching what I was throwing away... And furthermore, I threw some stuff away while Bobby wasn't looking! Bobby is becoming more like me though. He told me yesterday that he has started enjoying throwing things away! I knew I wasn't that weird! The progress on the room is great. We got everything in place... all we need now is new curtains. I'm just going to buy some fabric, make them, and get my handy husband to make me some hooks! I didn't change it much, just tidied it up a bit.


Feels so good to have all that gone and done with!

Have a great week!

Mandie

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat that hybrid vigor!! Awesome calves!!!
    Way to go on the cleaning out - when are you coming here!! LOL

    We're listening to thunder right now!!! PTL (about 2:30pm Monday!!!)

    LOVE YA, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were more like you and could throw stuff away. Deep down I know I'll never need it again but I always think "just in case". Ah well...I'm working on it. What a great trait to have :o)

    ReplyDelete