Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! and oh what excitement it is bringing. I usually don't do much for this day, but this year I got some good ideas and so I decided to something for everyone I love. I started with my niece and nephew (who always love candy). It's fun to do things for the little kids and see them smile. I wish I could be there to see their faces when they open their package. Since yesterday was a wonderfully winter day, I had time to do some Pinterest ideas and get all my Valentines ready to mail today. I'm so excited! I enjoyed building all the cards and surprises for everyone. I hope that they feel loved.


 Don't want to give away what I made just yet!

I also decided that I want to learn how to crochet! AHH... So, I watched some tutorial videos for beginners. It was kinda frustrating at first, but I'm starting to get the feel for the stitches. Hopefully I'll finish my first pitiful hat soon and get a picture for you to see.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day! Remember the people you love and know that God loves you very BIG!

Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment