Monday, April 2, 2012

Hoops, Goals and Dreams


My last post I talked about the rollercoaster I've been riding. Well, I was on the top this past Friday. The regional MHMR and West Texas Centers put on a March Madness for all the clients in the region. I'm going to tell you, even though I went to lend a hand, those people blessed my heart so big! They were so full of life and excited to be there. Love, love, loved it!


Teams being announced!

With Mascots and all!

Lets play ball!

This #15 is my guy. Love him!
Teams Warming Up


Halftime entertainment
Grease Lightenin'

Indian Dance

My Fav.. Willy Wonka and his Oompa Loompas


Last, but certainly not least,
Baby Baby- By Justin Beiber himself

It was such a wonderful time, even if people spit food on you when they talk! I'm there next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment