Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I love the Olympics!!

This is a little late, but I've been a tad under the weather. I can't complain too bad cause I got to stay at home on Monday and watch the Olympics ALL day! I've been enjoying them so much! It's so exciting and I get into them big time! Tonight May and Walsh play again. Beach volleyball is probably one of my favorite events.

Some friends of ours came a visited us this past weekend. We went and checked out the house, but mainly just chilled! They have a 5 week old baby, so there's not much else you want to do, but stare at a sleeping baby! Ha! We had such a good time! Plus, we watched the Olympics all weekend!

Here is there little cutie! Clayton Thomas!

One thing they pointed out this weekend (and I agree it is so true) is that during the Olympics we get to watch sports that we would normally never watch. It's fun to just cheer on the US of A!! I think that the Olympics bring out the Patriot in me. I mean.. how many times do you watch synchronized diving or water polo?? Never! It's so exciting!

This was me chillin' watching men's water polo! GO USA!

One of my favorites is the Gymnastics! I'm not sure why, except for the fact that I wish I could move like that. I by no means want to be a gymnast, but I wish I could tumble!

Ok! That's all! I'll stop boring you with my love of the Olympics!

Have a great first day of August!

M

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! I love them too. It's one time that I feel okay about having the t.v. on for hours at a time :)

    ReplyDelete