Monday, February 10, 2014

Man Crush Monday!

I wanted to give you a taste of what I get to live with! I am so incredibly blessed to spend the rest of my life with this guy! He is so much fun and I love that we always have so much fun together! I'm also really blessed that my son gets to grow up with such an incredible example! I'm loving my life!


See what I mean by fun! What a goober!


Oh, we're just out checking cows... that's a good time to pull out an "iPad". Ha.. We had a good laugh. I even think that the cows snickered a little! Why you have an eye patch in your pocket is a totally different matter. Random!!

On top of having fun, we got to see our sweet little babies! This is by far my favorite time of year!

Calving season!





Some good mommas! Love getting out there on a nice sun shiny day!

Now it is freezing again! Gotta love Texas weather!

Have a happy Monday!

3 comments: