Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 30.

30 weeks down and 10 to go!

I cannot believe how fast time is flying. I'm almost overwhelmed with May fastly approaching. On the other hand, I cannot hardly wait for it to be here! I'm so excited to meet our little boy and see what he looks like and to get to feel his feet from this side!



I was outside yesterday afternoon and caught my shadow! It is still shocking to see a big ole belly sticking out there. You would think after 6+ months I would get used to the idea. It still is an amazing miracle!

In other news... We have decided that building a cedar crib might have been a bit too much for us right now... plus getting Bobby's butt in gear was the biggest challenge!
So, some sweet ladies that are hosting a shower for me are gifting one to us! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get it so I can get me nursery in order.

I did finish the curtains for the nursery this past weekend. No. No pictures, but I promise I will post pictures of the nursery soon as I have it done!

His nursery was my craft room prior to becoming his nursery. It has still been my habit to do all my projects in there until I have a sleeping baby in there! Thus, it's a wreck. Bobby is not very pleased with my mess, but it will all be picked up and ready soon!

I have my next shower this weekend. I'm mainly excited because we will get the whole family together! It will be fun to see everyone and catch up!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

M

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever!!! Sorry I missed the other shower, but I had been sick and didn't need to be around pregnant women and newborns!!! Your such an awesome mom already! Asa is one blessed little man!

    ReplyDelete