Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 31.




This week Asa is measuring over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3 1/3 pounds (about the size of a coconut) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy. 

This was my update for the week! All sounds about right. He is moving and I can definitely tell he is growing! I feel him stretching me out more and more! 

How far along? 31 weeks, 2 days
Total Weight Gain: I go to the doc this week.. we will see
Maternity Clothes? Yes, even though I mainly wear leggings or dresses
Stretch marks? No. I'm keeping oiled up!
Sleep? Good and through the night!
Best Moment this week? Hitting 7 months! Today!
Miss anything? Bending over easily!
Movement? All the time, even though he seems way more cramped in there then ever before!
Food Cravings? Sandwiches!
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? I think I have been feeling Braxton Hicks, but they aren't painful, it's just a weird feeling! Maybe I'm wrong.
Belly Button? IN. Almost non-existent though!
Rings off/on? On!
Happy/Moody? Happy!
Looking forward to? My 3rd Shower this weekend! I get my crib and then I can finally finish the nursery. Then it will be all about the wait!

Today is 2 months from Asa's due date! It is weird to believe! I keep hearing that these are the most unpleasant months, but just like I've said from the beginning... I'm going to enjoy every minute! I won't last forever! Plus, I definitely want him fully cooked!



1 comment:

  1. About how long does it take you to do your chalkboards each week? They're just so cute and it will be so fun to see them all lined up together

    ReplyDelete