Thursday, December 15, 2011

On the 3rd day of Christmas...

On the third day of Christmas....

Office Meeting, County Court, County Christmas, 4-H Christmas Party, Zumba.....

1st... Office meeting where we exchanged gifts! I got cute frame and some cheese and wine. It is nice to feel such a part of that office, 2 weeks in. Court was not too interesting, but I'm sort-a facsinated with court, so I enjoyed it! The county Christmas party was so yummy. Catered by a guy in San Angelo! Delishious! My kinda of Texas meal, mashed taters, corn, smoked turkey, sausage, roll and of course dessert,cheesecake! Then the 4-H party was fun. I just kinda stuck my head in and watched a little. Then when they went caroling we started zumba! It was really good and did 20 minutes of non stop kick boxing... Which I guess isn't really Zumba, but we like to switch it up! Good day. Got tons done, but so ready for the weekend!
My Christmas Tree!


Some of the gifts I got!



My Scripture of the day...

Luke 2:13
"Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
      'Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those whom his favor rests'."


2 turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tree...

1 comment: