Monday, December 19, 2011

On the 7th day of Christmas...

On the seventh day of Christmas....

Well, I cannot believe that it is already the seventh day of Christmas... that means only 5 more days! Time sure flies. I woke up this morning to the rain... No complaining from me for sure. Then about 6:30 am our electricity went out (surprise surprise) so I lit candles throughout the house and enjoyed the morning. If all santa brought me was rain this year I would be so blessed and happy!





























Another important note... the framers got here last night and are framing my house, right now!!! Cannot wait to go see the progress after work!

Scripture of the day...
 Matthew 2:1-2
"After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi form the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him."

Can you imagine the journey they had? I'm sure they were like 3 kids at Christmas...they couldn't wait for it to get here!

6 Geese a laying,
5 GOLDEN RINGS...
4 Calling Birds, 
3 French Hens, 
2 Turtle Doves,
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment