Sunday, December 18, 2011

On the sixth day of Christmas...

On my 6th day of Christmas I.... 
Picked up some mistletoe off the side of the road.. 

Mistletoe

Then Bobby and I celebrated our Christmas together... 
Crawfish bisque, corn bread and gift exchange

I had to rearrange my cabinet so I could fit in all in

He surprised me so BIG and got me more fiesta then I'll ever need.




My scripture of the day.. 

Wholesome Thinking 
2 Peter 3:11-12 
"...what kind of people ought you be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed it's coming." 

This is random, I know, but I think that we get caught up in fire insurance that we do not challenge ourselves in how we live. Jesus came not only to save us, but as an example of how we ought to live. Not during Christmas, but year 'round. 

5 golden rings.... 
4 calling birds, 
3 French hens,
2 turtle doves, 
And a partridge in a pear tree!

1 comment: