Thursday, December 22, 2011

On my 10th day of Christmas...

On the 10th day of Christmas....
I got off work early, came home and started finishing up my projects for Christmas! I made another batch of cookies (snowball cookies), homemade laundry detergent (flop), recovered the ottoman (looks good), got the girls stocking stuffers wrapped, looked at my house that is all framed!!, and went with Bobby to go capture our escape artist. One of cows keeps getting out and so we were going to bring her to the pens, but when we got over there it was faulty approaching dark and found out the water isn't working. All I want for Christmas is some peace. So, before we get a break we need to fix water and put door knobs on my new house so they stay closed over the holiday! That pretty much sums up my 10th day of Christmas! Except that we're watching Charlie Brown, I want a dog for Christmas! So cute!
My scripture is...
Psalms 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well!"
I love this scripture because it is a great reminder that God knows what he's doing! I wasn't a mistake. Even though I feel like Rudolph sometimes. I love the fact that His works are wonderful, too! instead of second guessing why things happen, trust that it's all in God's plan! I do know this cause I am richly blessed! That is not my doings, but Gods! I love that guy!
9 Ladies dancing,
8 maids a milking, 7 swans a swimming,
6 geeses a laying,
5 GOLDEN RINGS,
4 calling birds
3 French hens,
2 turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment