I've been blog surfing here lately... well just today actually. I was so excited last week when I had a new follower on my blog. Then one this week!!! I guess I need to get better about blogging on here to keep my 'hand-full' of readers interested.
I found a blog called Everyday Ruralty, today. She posted a question answer thing on her page, today! It was so darling, I just had to copy it onto mine.
- If you could instantly play a musical instrument, which one would it be?
- Do you have a fireplace, wood-stove, or pellet-stove?
- What's your favorite addition to brownies?
- Do you use much bottled water?
- How much did you weight as a newborn?
1. I would love to play the piano. I've had several lessons and still don't play very well.... so I guess I don't want to play too badly!
2. We recently moved into a new home and are planning on installing a wood-burning heater. Fingers crossed I will get one!
3. Chocolate chips are the best in brownies!
4. We use bottled water some, mainly cause it's handy! I want to get a crock that despenses water and get the 5 gallon jugs to put in it. We'll see what happens.
5. I'm thinking 6 pounds and something. Not real sure.
There you have it. I'm getting better on opening up!