This year happened to be in the rain. We enjoyed the cooler weather and tromping around in the mud. After3 days of shopping, we packed up our treasures and headed home.
We got the cutest little house to stay in close to Schulenburg, TX.
We grilled sausage and chicken Saturday night, topped with sweet potatoes, green beans and garlic bread. Yummo!
I got some stuff to go in my new house.
- Wire pumpkins to go on the porch
- A decorative ball.
- Orange burlap... I'll make something fallish with it!
- A yellow produce scale
- 8 pieces of fruit (decorative) + 4 acorns
- Wooden bowl to put fruit in
- Antique quilt!
- Teal pottery pitcher, thing
- Denim Shirt
- 2 wooden pieces to hang on wall (don't know what they're called, I'll have pictures)
- $20 pair of jeans!
- A Christmas gift or two
- 3 wire baskets!
- Orange spice potpourri
I think that is it!... besides the coffee at the Coffee Bug! It was a old VW Beetle with the back end cut off, camper shell attached and turned into mobile coffee stand! And we had a cocoa loco chocolate chocolate chip cookie!
All in all a successful, exhausting weekend! Plus I got to see my sweet little niece several times! I got a picture and they have disappeared off my phone. Bummer!
Have a lovely, autumn week!