Friday, October 11, 2013

First Show

Last weekend was the St. Lawrence Fall Festival. That is the little community that Bobby and I live in. It is a huge German community and so this is one of the churches big fundraisers. They make sausage and stay up all night barbequing and smoking sausage to get ready for the 1st Sunday in October. A few years back they started allowing people to come set up booths in the church lawn. My sis and I decided that might be a good small venue to get our feet wet with the new adventure we are on. So, we had our debut and I am so very pleased with how we did. Sadly, I did not take any pictures, but we had the monkey bars to hang all our swings on to display. That worked really well since we sold all but one!! YAY!!

Anyways! My sister and her husband came for that Saturday night and Sunday to help with the booth. And of course Miss G came with. I wanted to share a few pics of that sweet face!





She love getting to ride in the stroller. Good thing I have a long hall that runs through my house. We just rode back and forth through the house... I think she enjoyed it!! And not to mention the rattle the boys made for her out of an empty snuff can! Boys!!







Love that little toothed grin, the squeal she makes when she tickled or happy and watching those tiny feet walk around! She is so fun!! Auntie hood is wonderful!!


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Mandie

1 comment: