Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful November. Day 13.

It is getting harder and harder for me to find something to be thankful about. That sounds so awful, but it seems like I've already covered the big stuff! So, here it goes!

Day #13.
I am thankful for cotton!
This sounds silly, but it is what provides a living for my husband and I. We live in the middle of cotton fields. I bring this up cause it is harvest time! It is a wonderful time of year for farmers. They get to bring in the crop they've been working so many months to produce. It is kind of like when Bobby and I sell calves. That is our harvest!
This is also one of those things that can be hard to be grateful for. Even though this is my husbands job, I don't get to see him much. He stays in the fields as long as its dry enough to get that cotton out of the field!
{Here is a goal! I will try and get pictures of the harvest before it is over!}

Happy Harvesting!


M

1 comment:

  1. I like your goal. I would love to see pics of a cotton harvest :)!

    ReplyDelete