Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful November.

In normal fashion I am behind on my days.

Day #5:
I am thankful for healthy heart beats!
I had a Dr. appointment today! It was my 12 week check up! A pretty uneventful check up. Everything was good and the babies heart beat is still at 160! So cool to get to hear him/her in there! Not much other evidence of it, so it is always good to get a fun reminder of the precious life in front of me!

Day #6:
I am thankful for my bible study group!
I have been doing the Beth Moore Jesus bible study with a group of ladies out here. It is such a uplifting thing to be a part of. I love love love the ladies that I do the study with and am so blessed by all their wisdom and encouragement. And Beth Moore is incredible. If you haven't done one of her studies, you need to give one a try!

http://www.lifeway.com/n/Popular-Authors/Beth-Moore


Day #7:
I am thankful for my job.
Sometimes it is not so easy to be thankful for things in your life. Like today, for instance, I am not wanting to be at work. I want to go home and sleep. Days like these make it hard to appreciate the blessings in my life. I do like my job! I have great bosses and enjoy the things that I get to do. I have been blessed with great opportunities! Thank you Jesus for my job!


2 comments:

  1. Love it, you and my friend are due within days of each other :)
    Hope your day is blessed!!

    ReplyDelete