Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful November. Day 14 & 15

Day #14.
I am thankful for marriage.
Today is our 4th anniversary!! At times it seems like time has flown, and others I feel like we've been married for much longer. {Absolutely in a good way!!}He is my life and I'm not sure what I would do without him! I'm so glad that God brought us together! Marriage has been a difficult thing at times, but it is so rewarding! I love being his wife and look forward to many more years together!!


Day #15.
I am thankful for Fridays!
'Nuff said!!

Have a great weekend!

M

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!
    I am grateful for Fridays too...mostly because at our house that means that it's pizza night and I don't have to cook...unless I decide to be a good, frugal wife and make homemade pizza :)

    ReplyDelete