Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful November!

I've decided to join the band wagon and do the "every day I'm thankful for..." thing that it seems so many people are doing. Even though I'm not one to jump in and do what others are doing, I am so thankful for so much in my life. I think that us as Americans have much to be thankful for and those of us as Christians have even more to be thankful for, that I should share and give God all the glory for the blessings in my life.

I am not super good about doing "day" challenges, but I will get every day done through out the month! Since I am already 3 days behind, I will just catch up as need be! Since the first things are so obvious, it doesn't much matter that I'm so late!


Day #1:
I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
He is my rock. I know I need to be more diligent in my studies, prayer and all in all my relationship with him, but I'm so thankful he is always there! He is my true romancer!!

Day #2:
I'm thankful for my hubby!
Anyone who knows Mr. Bobby knows what a little toot he can be! He is so stubborn and hard headed, but he still takes my breath away day after day! Even though marriage is not a cake walk, it has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. I have learned so much about my self and about life, and still have tons to learn. Thank you Jesus for bringing such a strong and Godly man into my house! I'm so excited to see him become a daddy!



Day #3:
I'm thankful for family.
It goes without saying that I would not be here today if it weren't for my family. Their love and support has helped shape me into the woman I am. Even though we've had our fair share of fights, I love them to pieces! I've enjoyed seeing them fall in love, get married and start a family. {Even though not all that has happened for each one, yet!!}
Thanksgiving last year! Will update hopefully soon!

Day #4:
I'm thankful for my growing little family.
It is such an overwhelming feeling to find out you are pregnant. Even though this has been something that we've been wanting and praying for, for quite some time, you never know how you are going to react until it hits you! We are blessed beyond measure to be apart of this little beautiful gift of life! It is a true miracle growing inside of me and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us!


Happy Thankful Month!

Mandie

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Mandie! I can't wait to see all the things you're grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What blessings you have, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete